Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in PDF

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
apanbasu
432 Views, 3 Replies

Printing in PDF

I am running 2008 version. Recently, I installed Microsoft edge and it changed everything. If I plot in pdf - it became Firefox pdf and I have to download the file to open in Acrobat and then make changes. In my folder I do not see pdf file extension.

What can I do to go back to my old set-up?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: apanbasu

Hi,

Is your plotted PDF opening firefox instead of Acrobat Reader? Then right-click on the plotted PDF and select open with and then click on choose app. Now choose the acrobat reader and then check the option to open .pdf file always with acrobat reader.

Check this link on how to show the file extension: click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
apanbasu
in reply to: vinodkl

I tried as you have suggested and also did per link. Only thing is on I died not see the Advance setting when I tried change the settings thru organize.

I right click on the drawing and it did not give me any option for the app. I have attached a screen shot with window open.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: apanbasu

Winch version of Windows are you running? Looks like old Win7 in your screenshot, if yes, read this https://www.hendrix.edu/HelpDesk/Computers_and_Devices/Windows_Computers/Changing_File_Associations_...

Read this too about EDGE which you probably should not have installed on your old system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-keeps-defaulting-as-pdf-viewer/b6af384c-7...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta