Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object selection issues with new 2019.1.1 update

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
lynton.ivins
2055 Views, 5 Replies

Object selection issues with new 2019.1.1 update

I am having problems with selecting objects after installing the new update.  It takes a few attempts before anything is selected when using  window selection.

Both workstations here are experiencing the same problem, and both directly after new update.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cadffm
in reply to: lynton.ivins

You are not alone

Not identical, but also an object selection problem after installation 2019.1.1
there seems to be problems with certain windows or graphiccards?

Let's see who the next two weeks still reports problems.
Which graphic card in use? command: 3Dconfig

>> Link >> Selection box problem: is this related to updated this morning to 2019.1.1?

- Sebastian -
Message 3 of 6
lynton.ivins
in reply to: cadffm

Thanks for that.  I have followed your link and read the other posts, and it looks like a very similar problem, although I don't believe the mouse has anything to do with it.  We have 2 laptops and 2 workstations running 2019, we have updated 1 laptop and 1 workstation, and both show exactly the same symptoms after the update, others are still fine. 

See my attached screen recording, this shows exactly what is happening.  Note the unpredictability of the selection. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: lynton.ivins

ooooooo....I am having this same f'ing problem.  Stupid ass window selection not selecting anything.  I uninstalled the update until they come out with a fix.  I can't draft at a reasonable pace if I have to select **** 3 or 4 times before it selects.

Message 5 of 6
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I mentioned in this other thread you are participating in, that this is a known issue and the team is actively working on a correction.

Rolling back the update will work for now until the fix is available. Thanks for your patience

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost