Did you mean: 

No custom scale in Autocad 2019?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
732 Views, 2 Replies

No custom scale in Autocad 2019?

Hey guys,

Im currently doing the trial for Autocad 2019 and i need to print a 1:1 drawing @1.:2500 and i would usually do this buy goingon the layout and using the properties command and making the custom scale 0.0004 but i see no custom scale on 2019 Autocad? Need this drawing done ASAP really and this has stumped me! Any advice appreciated.

Cheers, Jed.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

JollyJed wrote:

Im currently doing the trial for Autocad 2019 and i need to print a 1:1 drawing @1.:2500 and i would usually do this buy goingon the layout and using the properties command and making the custom scale 0.0004 but i see no custom scale on 2019 Autocad? Need this drawing done ASAP really and this has stumped me! Any advice appreciated.

At the command line, type in the command SCALELISTEDIT and you can add your own custom scales there.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 3
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

If you're in a layout (other than model), there shouldn't be an annotation scale widget in the properties palette unless a viewport is active.  If a model space viewport is active, then there has never been an option to customize the scale in the properties palette. Instead, use scalelist edit as @rkmcswain said or use the status bar scale widget by picking and scrolling down to "custom scale" or use the annotation scaling panel of the annotate tab and choose scale list.

2018-10-18_8-31-43.png

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report