Did you mean: 

LINETYPE PROBLEMS AT ENDPOINT

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aaltamira
215 Views, 3 Replies

LINETYPE PROBLEMS AT ENDPOINT

HI, I HAVE THE FOLLOWING ISSUE WITH AUTOCAD 2024, I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A PROBLEM OF CONFIGURATION OR A VARIABLE CONFIGURATED WRONG, BUT WHEN I DRAW A LINE OR A PLINE, THE LINETYPE ASSIGNED IN THE LAYER PROPERTIES GOES WRONG AND, EXACTLY AT ENDPOINT, THE LINE APPEARS DIFERENT IN MY COMPUTER THEN IN MY PARTNER'S COMPUTERS, SO, ¿WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE CONTROL POINTS OF MY LINES ARE IN THE CORNER OF PINK LINES, BUT THE LINETYPE LOOKS LIKE THE LINES FINISH BEFORE TO REACH THAT POINT. SO, THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THIS?

image.png

SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE, I'M NOT A NATIVE SPEECHER OF ENGLISH.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: aaltamira

That's how it works in this 40-year old code that is in the program: your object's individual linetype-scale override may help the visual issue you are facing, but there is no setting or a permanent solution for your visual issue.
Message 3 of 4
aaltamira
in reply to: pendean

¿Reinstall the software could solve the issue?, ¿Or should I learn to work with that visual errors?

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: aaltamira

@aaltamira wrote:

¿Reinstall the software could solve the issue?, ¿Or should I learn to work with that visual errors?

A reinstall is not going to change the quirks in the program's linetypes, but don't let me stop you from trying whatever you wish to try.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta