Did you mean: 

Line is not connecting to a circle's quadrant

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
1204 Views, 12 Replies

Line is not connecting to a circle's quadrant

i have been snapping a line to a circle' s quadrant but it is not closing. how can i solve this?

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You may need to check your OSNAP modes and make sure that you select your needed ones . it will be great if you can post an image for your issue ?

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

Here's the photo. I made a mistake. it was supposed to be an isocircle's quadrant.

Message 4 of 13
vinodkl

Hi @Anonymous 

I feel the line is snapped to the quadrant, but it looks like that is because of the smoothness of the iso circle. Type in the command "VIEWRES" and set it to "5000" and see if that makes any difference 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 13
imadHabash

Try also Regenall command .

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

i already did it and i even set it to 10000. it actually worked except on the isocircle shown in the image. 

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

it improved the line's quality but it still failed to connect it

Message 8 of 13
imadHabash

would you post here your CAD dwg file ( just the part we need to check ) , for testing ?

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous

sure. here you go

Message 10 of 13
vinodkl

Edited: Ignore this.

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 11 of 13
vinodkl

Looks good on my end. See snapshot below.

Type in the command "3DCONFIG" and see if its turned "on" and check if the "smooth line display" is enabled.

vinodkl_1-1634207486710.png

vinodkl_2-1634207507032.png

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

it is actually turned on. im surprised that it turned out okay on your end, but i dont know why my display screen shows otherwise

Message 13 of 13
pendean

Post a screenshot of your ABOUT and GRAPHICSCONFIG commands pop-ups please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta