Did you mean: 

interface question

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
316 Views, 2 Replies

interface question

how can i change my interface so it shows ribbons instead of buttons, and that the navigation tool shows?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CSM_MAI
in reply to: Anonymous

Depending on what version of AutoCAD you are using, the workspace should dictate that. For 2013 and up it's usually named "2D drafting and annotation". You can modify your workspace to show the panels you want. I know some older versions had the AutoCAD classic workspace still available for the Users. I believe they have removed that option now. 

Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

Which version of AutoCAD are you using? If you are on the Mac version, the Ribbon does not exist as the user interface is designed with the macOS in mind.

If you are in a Windows based product you can start by typing the command RIBBON.

Is it possible to do a screen capture so I understand what you are currently seeing on your screen?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta