Did you mean: 

Importing IGES file for beginners

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
250 Views, 3 Replies

Importing IGES file for beginners

Hi there,

I'm new to the 3D community and I'm currently  reviewing the video lessons on fusion 360. I'm following videos step by step and in lesson 3 for absolute beginners and the video shows 3 files downloaded to the hard drive. The narrator tells you how to find the close/open/save and handle files under workshop and events and instructs to save them to the hard drive but fails to say where to find the import IGES file. Then in lesson 7 he refers to lesson 3 instructions on how to import the IGES file. Forgave me but I am a complete novice and trying to follow the instructions but there seems to be gaps or is it that I am missing something. I would like some help finding this IGES file so I can go on to lesson 8.

Thanks

P Del

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> video lessons on fusion 360

Just to make sure, this here is the forum for AutoCAD, not Fusion 360 (which could be found >>>here<<<).

>> the video shows 

Please let us know which video(s) you are referring to, we can't see what is shown there and so can't answer questions about the content of those videos.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thanks, I just posted to fusion 360 forum

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

This is the other thread: >>>click<<<

You again forgot to tell the readers which videos you are referring to.

How should anyone know which files you are looking for without seeing these videos?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report