Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am looking for a file conference room.dwg from the pulisher's website.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
728 Views, 11 Replies

i am looking for a file conference room.dwg from the pulisher's website.

i am looking for a file conference room.dwg from the pulisher's website. can someone please help me find this

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you email them and ask if they have .dwg available?

I got a few from places that didn't post their .dwg (Vulcraft, Pella, Varco Prudent......)

Message 3 of 12
Kent1Cooper

Are you looking for a drawing of a room  (I didn't imagine anyone would publish something like that, but they're out there), or just furniture  for one (available from furniture manufacturers)?  Try putting conference room.dwg into a web search, and you'll get many  possible sources.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

in my textbook it says, "download the file Conference Room.dwg from the publisher's website and open the drawing." So I'm not sure where to go and how to find it.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Patchy

I have not looked online for a file called conference room. in my textbook it says, "download the file Conference Room.dwg from the publisher's website and open the drawing." So I'm not sure where to go and how to find it.

Message 6 of 12
Kent1Cooper

@Anonymous wrote:

in my textbook it says, "download the file Conference Room.dwg from the publisher's website and open the drawing." So I'm not sure where to go and how to find it.

If you have a textbook, then you must know who the publisher is.  Is there not a publisher's website in the front of the book, or some kind of preface that describes how to get drawings from them?

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

the publication site just give the book.

Message 8 of 12
RobDraw

Maybe, if you share the publisher and name of the book, someone can locate it for you.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 9 of 12
pendean

what text book? By whom?
Go back to the site you got this "book" from, find support, and ask them for help. Your query over here is the wrong place to ask.

HTH
Message 10 of 12
Patchy

From Lynda.com or InfiniteSkills?

Message 11 of 12
pendean

what text book? By whom?
Go back to the site you got this "book" from, find support, and ask them for help. Your query over here is the wrong place to ask.

HTH
Message 12 of 12
patrice.ward

https://www.sdcpublications.com/Textbooks/AutoCAD-2020-Interior-Designer/ISBN/978-1-63057-266-2/

It is located on the book publisher's website. Click Download File. The file will have all the practice files needed as you progress through the AutoCad 2020 book.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report