Did you mean: 

HVAC Shoe

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1683 Views, 7 Replies

HVAC Shoe

I'm trying to do a duct sytem for hvac. I'm trying to put this... Shoe that is a Branch Connection of 45°. I found a Fabrication Part but I honestly don't know how to use it. If anyone can help me please!!! 

I'm putting an image of the Sho2018-11-16 (1).png2018-11-16 (2).pnge I found on Revit and the one that I want on Autocad.

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
L.Maas
in reply to: Anonymous

If you want a shoe branch for autocad you better should draw something in Autocad.

Better to ask this question in the Autocad forum.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 8
IslamSakr

Hey Marco, you can find a revit family of shoe branch under autodesk library folder ''Libraries\Duct\Fittings\Rectangular\Branches"

It's called ''Rectangular Shoe Branch - Slip Joint.rfa''

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: L.Maas

Is not for Autocad. I want it for Revit. Sorry if I didn't express myself clearly. I want a shoe branch in Revit and I want it like the one that i on the pic of AutoCAD that I upload.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: IslamSakr

Thank you very much! I found the family.

I jut need to know how to edit it so I can use the sizes that I need. But really Thank you. 

Message 6 of 8
IslamSakr

You are welcome Marco, it's already available for all sizes, please let me know if there is a problem.

Message 7 of 8

Hi @IslamSakr , do you know where to download this? Thank you.

Message 8 of 8

you can find a revit family of shoe branch under autodesk library folder ''Libraries\Duct\Fittings\Rectangular\Branches"

It's called ''Rectangular Shoe Branch - Slip Joint.rfa

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups