Did you mean: 

How do I turn on cordinates and rotation angle

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Robertacadndrew
300 Views, 3 Replies

How do I turn on cordinates and rotation angle

I used to be able to see dynamically the rotation angle and cords.  for instance, in the rotate command as i rotate with mouse i want to see the angle.  If anyone knows how to turn this option on would be great thanks so much.

Thanks so much

Rob

Thanks so much,
Mechanical Designer
Rob Baxley
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
user181
in reply to: Robertacadndrew

Try pressing the F12 key to turn on the dynamic input.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Thanks so much user181.  that helped alot.  if i right click drawing cords box at bottom and pick absolute i get what i needed with f12.  Your awesome!!

Thanks so much,
Mechanical Designer
Rob Baxley
Message 4 of 4

If you mean out in the drawing near the cursor, then yes, F12 will turn that on.

You also have the option to see it in the status bar [with or without also seeing it at the cursor].  Pick the "hamburger" icon at far lower right, and check Coordinates at the top of the list.  Then in your example, you will see coordinates displayed in the status bar.  It has three modes, so if it's only showing X,Y,Z coordinates as you move the cursor, or if it's static until you pick somewhere, just pick in the coordinates display or press Ctrl+I [that's a capital letter I] to cycle between the modes, and you can get to where it shows distance and angle.  The mode is stored in the COORDS System Variable.

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta