Hatch Problem

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
semraozturk
426 Views, 7 Replies

Hatch Problem

Hello

Could someone tell me why am I getting those white lines on my hachures when I create pdf? And how can I get rid of them? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
tramber
in reply to: semraozturk

I guess you tried all ? the different pc3 printer you have, you played with quality and so on ?

Any transparency on the objects or layers ?

just in case : put a bright color and change again the color by putting it more white if you want to avoid the use of transparency.

In an other hand, can you try the SOLID command (not the Solid hatch) on your drawing to see if it does the same effects ?

(it is a 3 or 4 vertex object only, you ll have to put several of them sometimes)

Hope someone will help better than me. You pdf is nice and deserves unicity, usually, I don't like them Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 8
pendean
in reply to: semraozturk

Explore these many posted solutions and tips https://www.google.com/search?q=autocad%3A+lines+appear+in+solid+hatch
Message 4 of 8
tramber
in reply to: pendean
Message 5 of 8
semraozturk
in reply to: tramber

I need the tranparency but not those white lines. When there is no trasparency no problem but I need it 😕 Thanks for trying though 🙂

Message 6 of 8
semraozturk
in reply to: pendean

Most of the solutions says I should change my pdf reader. But I tried both adobe and foxit phantom and had the same problems with them both. Another thing people say to print it high quality but I already am doing so. So so far I could not find something that will work me 😕 

Message 8 of 8
semraozturk
in reply to: tramber

I am sorry at first I did not understand because it was for mac and in english -mine is in German- 🙂 but when I really looked into it I understood the solution soo thank you! it sure works but is there any easier way I can try because everytime I use it I do not want to arrange the colours? Do not get me wrong this surely helps me now but I just want to know other ways too. Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta