Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic Visibility issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
271 Views, 4 Replies

Graphic Visibility issue

Can anyone help me out with this issue? While I plot this viewport the main wall doesn't show (you can see inner ribs of the wall in plot) but if I rotate the view by little and plot it, will show.A1.JPGa2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

does the same happened if you make a new Viewport for the same area ?

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

Yeah I've tried with that, it still doesn't show, but the plotted Isometric view don't have that issue.AA3.JPG

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

I added a rectangular box @ front wall (3/4 inch far from Main wall), surprisingly it worked but still I would prefer better solution. I'm assuming it gotta be some Graphical issue.A44.JPGAA2.JPGAA4.JPG

Message 5 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Which visual style have you assigned this viewport?

If it's hidden, how big is the distance between the wall and the objects behind the wall (which are hidden on display, but visible on plot).

You might also try to select the viewport, and change the property "Shade Plot" to "Legacy hidden" ... better?

20190403_180753.png

If nothing helps then please upload this dwg-file so we can see all your settings instead of guessing...

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report