Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error Autocad 2011

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
673 Views, 8 Replies

Fatal error Autocad 2011

Autocad is experiencing error when initializing: "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled c0000094h Exception at 65a99e7fh".

fatal erro cad.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

When did this start happening?
What happened to your PC just before that date/time?
Windows updates? Rollback to a date when it was working okay.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

An error occurs in an expecific profile. Windows with new installation. It happened first in all profiles and, after applying Update 2 that is available on the site, only an expecifico profile. I re-created the profile and error persists. I performed the test with the same user in different machine and error persists.

Message 4 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

What OS are you running this in? Windows 7?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Thank you!!

Yes, I'm using Windows 7.

Message 6 of 9
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

What is unique about this one profile?  I assume you are referring to an AutoCAD profile and not a Windows profile.

Do you have any add-ins or customizations?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I mean the Windows profile. We do not have any customizations. We have already tested the same user profile on another computer and it worked.

Message 8 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Try removing the profile from this one machine and then put it back on fresh.  This sounds like a Windows issue where the profile has become corrupted on the one computer.  Are you using Roaming profiles?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

We've tried this solution but it was inefficient. We do not use roaming profile.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report