Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing, help 2d blueprint

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
353 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing, help 2d blueprint

Can someone please explain to me how I would drive the bottom half of this drawing with the coordinates for student 3. The top have I'm assuming you would take the measurements ABCD etcetera and draw aligned up from the producing coordinate points at the bottom. What am I confused about is the top point on this trying it doesn't have an angle how do I calculate that angle everywhere there are black marks on the picture are what I need to find out what the angles are. Or how to calculate them canceling please elaborate

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

Want to draw to point number 1?

Line 0,0 enter

ThenCapture.JPG type in:     @ C distance, B distance and hit Enter

To number 2

Take calculator out and start subtracting or adding to find the distance from Point number 1

Message 3 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA

Please do not cross-post, stay at your primary thread (otherwise you end with 10 threads and all the supporting people have a lot more work while you don't get more information.

Please stay >>>there<<<.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 4
GrantsPirate

You are given coordinates of X and Y (X,Y) so no angles are necessary.  Enter the X,Y coordinates as I explained in the other thread.

GrantsPirate
Piping and Mech. Designer
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Always save a copy of the drawing before trying anything suggested here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta