Did you mean:Ā 

delay in implementation of orders

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
Anonymous
810 Views, 22 Replies

delay in implementation of orders

I have a rog asus laptop G series, when I installed an autocad 2017 trial and do some orders  I found a delay in implementation of almost orders, please help me.

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

D is partition.
Message 22 of 23
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I suggest that you do an uninstall and reinstall. Please see this prior post to make sure things are done in the correct order.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 23 of 23
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

Image4.png

So uninstall and reinstall did work and it did turn out to be your XYZ problem after all!!! Genuine

I am just not sure why it had to be my problem!!! lol kindly stay off my private inbox ... They pay Autodesk Employees for this but not me.

PS: for the records your laptop's specs are less than those of an average gaming laptop

Regards

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta