Creating letter size PDF file

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
1greg1
487 Views, 5 Replies

Creating letter size PDF file

Hi All,

I was able to create letter size PDF on AutoCAD 2015 but after suggested updates for 2015 I'm having problem to create letter size PDF but if I use 24x36 paper I can create PDF file.

However If I use AutoCAD 2016 there is no problem at all. My question is how I can remove rescent updates?

Regards,

Greg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: 1greg1

Hi,

>> I'm having problem to create letter size PDF but if I use 24x36 paper I can create PDF file.

How do you create your PDF. By default I'm using the PLOT or PUBLISH dialog and with both of them I can select the paper format and had no issues (yet) with any of the AutoCAD 2015 servicepacks like you described.

So let us know what you did, what AutoCAD gave you as result and most important maybe: if it's just one drawing, then upload this drawing so we can look into that.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
1greg1
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for reply. I used DWG to PDF option too without any luck. I'm attaching two screen shots for your information.

Plot Model is showing what my configurations are for plotting.

Plot Job Progress is where I get this problem. It never ends & freez AutoCAD.

Regards,

Greg

Message 4 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: 1greg1

Hi,

all that seems to be ok, can you upload the PDF-file which was created with that settings?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 6

Hi Greg,

Do you still see this issue. let us know if you need help from us. Happy to assist.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 6 of 6

Thanks to all who replied.

Finaly I discovered there is nothing wronf with AutoCAD, the problem was the drawing itself. I created new template in 8 1/2"x11" format & was able to create PDF.

This is a great fprum for discussion.

Have a nice day.

Greg Daneshvar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report