Did you mean: 

Created PDF's have thick black lines

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1794 Views, 5 Replies

Created PDF's have thick black lines

Hi guys I got a problem since upgrading to windows 10. When i create a PDF from a DWG the lines are very thick. I am able to view older PDF's which are still fine but cannot make new ones without the thick dark horrible lines Attached is an example of the problem PDF's Can anyone help me Thanks Simon
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Nothing attached.

Win10 has nothing to do with PDF output from AutoCAD: is it just your PDF viewer that needs adjusting for display, or do you need to use a different Plot Style Table or LWEIGHT settings when you plot from AutoCAD?

What is your AutoCAD version?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I have AutoCad 2015. I am not that great with CAD and PDF setting etc but the problem only just started after going to windows 10. Windows 10 seems to have its own viewer so i had to set PDF as default again oops i forgot to attach, here it is Thanks for the fast response by the way
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Seem the attachment wont work, i browse and then add attachment but it doesnt seem to show up 😞 i am such a noob
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Here is the attachment

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I seem to have solved the problem, you were right above when you mentioned line weight. For some reason i was drawing with thicker lines and did not notice Thanks for your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta