Copy and Paste issues

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
jayhar
1381 Views, 21 Replies

Copy and Paste issues

Hi,

EXPORTTOAUTOCAD or AECTOACAD these two commands repeat every one or two hour to solve copy object past as block (auto-generated)

Working with Xref file, After reference editing session an object remove from working set Refclose then copy object Ctrl+V its past as block.

After export to autocad new file Clean up WBLOCK, AUDIT, RECOVERALL again XATTACH  Working with Xref file one or two hour it will be repeat Ctrl+V its past as block.

All XATTACH CAD file also Clean up separately WBLOCK, AUDIT, RECOVERALL 

Version Using AutoCAD 2015

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Detailing Engineer

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22
ennujozlagam
in reply to: jayhar

hello, have you install latest updates? saveas to another file and DXFOUT and DXFIN and try again copy/paste and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 22
cadffm

Thats can be a problem with your temp-folder or "Acad memory".
Next time in this situation go to your temp folder and erase useless content, try CTRL+V again.
If you searching for: ctrl+v as block
you will find other treads with that issue.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 4 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: cadffm

There is no Chance, because 2 or 3 times per week i will do Disk Clean up & Clean up system files when i leave from office.

now also i try it, sorry not working.

Autocad 2015 working fine no hang working smooth, Acad memory 51% seen in Task manager

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 5 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I try DXFOUT and DXFIN, no change. file size 4 mb change to 48 mb. Autocad 2015 version is not Updated let me try

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Message 6 of 22
cadffm

@jayhar  schrieb:

There is no Chance, because 2 or 3 times per week i will do Disk Clean up & Clean up system files when i leave from office.

Autocad 2015 working fine no hang working smooth, Acad memory 51% seen in Task manager

TEMP folder
You can do it a hundred times too, that's irrelevant at the moment, it's just that moment, but after you've tried it, it's not the contents of the folder (if you've got the right one => (getenv "TempDirectory") ).

MEM
You can not see what i mean with "Acad memory". Counter question: If the problem exists and
you save, AutoCAD closes and reopens, then it works again as desired, right?
Closing the program erases the "acad memory" I mean.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 7 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: cadffm

Sorry my language Mistake....

First i close all application & do everything clean in system including Disk Clean up, Temp folder & Prefetch etc.

then i open autocad file i checked, problem is not solve. then only i inform you.

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Message 8 of 22
jayhar

Hi,

I wrote: <<<<<All XATTACH CAD file also Clean up separately WBLOCK, AUDIT, RECOVERALL >>>>>>>

@cadffm@ennujozlagam

I use this same method in different System & different AutoCAD Version 2016 its Solve........

Continue  working and to wait sometime after one or two hour if it will be change.

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Message 9 of 22
cadffm

Thanks for the clarification, but nevertheless I can not deduce whether the folder (getenv "TempDirectory") was thereby sufficiently cleaned up. Or the folder of XLOADPATH , or the whole local drive free-space in this moment..

But I can not think of that more spontaneously.

Try to clean your clipboard: [WIN]+[R] =>

cmd /c "echo off | clip"

There is another possibility, this would be related to additional programs, but since you have closed AutoCAD completely I think
not that it is related to an additional software.
Unless you have a special clipboard management installed.

Sorry, In these cases it is difficult to find exactly the right problem and solution.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 10 of 22
jayhar

I wrote:

<<<<<I use this same method in different System & different AutoCAD Version 2016 its Solve........

Continue  working and to wait sometime after one or two hour if it will be change.>>>>>>>

I didn't what happening, yesterday i solve, but now its repeat again. Yesterday in office Admin Cleanup my system

@pendean, @Alfred.NESWADBA, @DarrenP, @ennujozlagam, @john.vellek

Message 11 of 22
jayhar

Second time also be solve, i reset CUIX in cuiload (find the attachment) i am not sure may be it change after long time working in same cad file

Tags (4)
Message 12 of 22
jayhar

Yesterday i wrote

<<<<<<<Second time also be solve, i reset CUIX in cuiload (find the attachment) i am not sure may be it change after long time working in same cad file>>>>>

Today its not working, open working file in xref select object remove from work set & REFCLOSE, then copy object and past (CTRL+V) but it past as block

any suggestions @cadffm @ennujozlagam @Alfred.NESWADBA @john.vellek @pendean @beyoungjr @Patchy

Message 13 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: ennujozlagam

<<<<hello, have you install latest updates?>>>>

I am trying to update Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 Service Pack

Tags (2)
Message 14 of 22
BeKirra

@jayhar wrote:

now also i try it, sorry not working.

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

IMO It is a bit higher.

Can you add more REM to your machine?

HTH

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 15 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: BeKirra

windows.png

Message 16 of 22
BeKirra

8Gb is not much in current days.

It would be critical when especially working with 3d models or large size of files.

Also check for the hard disk free space.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 17 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: BeKirra

<<<<<<

8Gb is not much in current days.

It would be critical when especially working with 3d models or large size of files.

Also check for the hard disk free space.>>>>>

No 3d models only 2d drafting, working cad file size 4.7mb & Local Disk (C)  30Gb free of 100Gb

Message 18 of 22
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

Sorry OT ... it does not make sense to quote some people here with @Anonymous multiple times.

If they have not answered yet, they will also not answer when you quote them again. They have their reasons (mine e.g. that I don't understand the whole content, but that's me), please accept that freedom of choice to post here or not.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 19 of 22
john.vellek

Hi @jayhar,

I apologize for not jumping in earlier on this discussion.

Please tell me if the error you are describing is happening in specific drawings or all drawings. For example, if you a drawing with a line in it and then Xref it into a host file with just a rectangle, do you see this happen?

I am unsure how  the xref is related to the copy/paste.

Please provide a list of each step and perhaps provide a couple of sample files so I can try this on my side. It might also be useful to have a Screencast that demonstrates the problem.

How are you cleaning up your temp folder? Are you using some sort of utility?  Perhaps you can provide a NFO for me so I can get a closer look at how your computer is configured.

Prior to doing so, please verify that Windows is fully updated, your drivers are current, and that you have fully updated AutoCAD 2015.

If your data needs to be private or confidential, please email it directly to me at john.vellek@autodesk.com and please include a link to this thread in your email.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 20 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi,

Please find the attachments. Three time i solve but after one or two hour it repeat.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta