Copy and Paste issues

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
jayhar
1621 Views, 21 Replies

Copy and Paste issues

Hi,

EXPORTTOAUTOCAD or AECTOACAD these two commands repeat every one or two hour to solve copy object past as block (auto-generated)

Working with Xref file, After reference editing session an object remove from working set Refclose then copy object Ctrl+V its past as block.

After export to autocad new file Clean up WBLOCK, AUDIT, RECOVERALL again XATTACH  Working with Xref file one or two hour it will be repeat Ctrl+V its past as block.

All XATTACH CAD file also Clean up separately WBLOCK, AUDIT, RECOVERALL 

Version Using AutoCAD 2015

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Detailing Engineer

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
jayhar
in reply to: jayhar

Hi All,

its Solve....

1. I copy my drawings and past to new file.

2. Before attach xref i cleanup file some error found and fix, delete all unwanted drawings purge and save.

3. Then i attach xref in new file.

Always i am working in new file, this file is received from client, i have be seen some of hidden files of GA drawings, Schedules, IFC drawings etc...

I understand so many employees are work is same cad file, then i copy past drawings to new cad file.

Thanks & Regards,

JAYHAR.M.J

Detailing Engineer

CICON Rebar Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

DD Trade Tower, Kaloor-Kadavanthara Road,

Kaloor, Ernakulam, Kerala,India - 682017

E-mail : jayharcicon@gmail.com Mob : +91-9961032444

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 22 of 22
john.vellek
in reply to: jayhar

Hi @jayhar,

Looking at your drawing, it has geometry that is fairly scatter across the screen. Is it worth trying to move the details out of this plan file into their own file?

I ran Audit, PURGE, and -PU>Regapps to clean up the file and then also performed an exporttoautocad.  The file is missing the xref's so I cannot perform the same cleanup steps but I suggest that you do that on your side.

I am not having any problems with copy/paste on my side but if you continue to see this can you try WBLOCKing to new files to see if that works?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report