Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command line : Specify opposite corner or [Fence/WPolygon/CPolygon]: why ?

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
15813 Views, 11 Replies

Command line : Specify opposite corner or [Fence/WPolygon/CPolygon]: why ?

Command line always says "specify opposite corner"
Good day, i've been working ith my autocad, and in the last 2 days, the command line says "specify opposite corner", eventhou i haven't selected a command, so i don't know why that legend appears, could you help me to solve this because its really anoying, and i can't work really good

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
jayhar
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Similar Post Click Here

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists,

Please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

AutoCAD Certified Professional

Thanks You
JAYHAR.M.J

Asst: Team Leader

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall | AutoCAD randomly crashes or freezes

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 3 of 12
j.palmeL29YX

Deselect "Implied Windowing". (see pic)

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 12
imadHabash

Hi and Welcome to AutoCAD Forum,

is there any outsource plug-ins or lisps that installed ? you may need to check that . 

Regards,

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

thank you so much ! I will check it !
Message 6 of 12
j.palmeL29YX

Would you please tell us more detailed what caused your problem and how did you solve it? It will help others with the same issue in the future.

THX

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 12
Kent1Cooper

@Anonymous wrote:

... the command line says "specify opposite corner", eventhou i haven't selected a command....

That's what happens when you pick a point in open space with no command active.  It assumes you are selecting things in noun-verb operation with a window of some kind.  If this is only first thing  in any drawing, and if you are not  picking yourself, something must be triggering the equivalent of a mouse pick when you open a drawing.  It's possible you just have a faulty mouse that's sending out a pick signal unintended somehow -- try a different one.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

Thank you very much for helping me! I will learn about it!

Message 9 of 12
hadarshaul9
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

Hi

I have this problem also !

I cant change it ..!

How can i cancel it??

please help me

Message 10 of 12
imadHabash
in reply to: hadarshaul9

Hi,

it will be nice if you make a new post and show us a screenshot for what you see in CAD screen ? 

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous

me too! can you help me?

Message 12 of 12
mwieczorek84DJB

Hello everyone, I had the same problem you all described. In addition my zoom/pan felt different too ... . However in others files all worked just fine.
Then I checked the ViewCube -> RightClick : In someway it was set to perspective. I changed to parralel as in my other files. All back to normal :).
Hope it works for you guys.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report