Did you mean: 

Change to my subscription plan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
290 Views, 2 Replies

Change to my subscription plan

Hello,

I just purchased the month to month subscription for AutoCAD 2016, and I would instead want to change my subscirption to 1 year.

Do I have to wait till the next month to cancel my month to month subscription, then buy the 1 year, or is there a way to remove my current month to month and switch immediately to the year subscription?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I just purchased the month to month subscription for AutoCAD 2016, and I would instead want to change my subscirption to 1 year.

Do I have to wait till the next month to cancel my month to month subscription, then buy the 1 year, or is there a way to remove my current month to month and switch immediately to the year subscription?

Thanks.

I'm sure your reseller can help with this.

Message 3 of 3
wispoxy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous. Once your desktop subscription is purchased, you will not be able to change the term. You can cancel your current monthly subscription and purchase a new yearly subscription. Please see Canceling Auto-Renewal for Desktop Subscription for instructions.

As by Lynn Zhang from forum:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/change-autocad-subscription-from-monthly-to-yearly/td-p/5898594

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta