Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically display coordinates of Model space grid onto Paper space.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
abdelhafidselougha4876
460 Views, 2 Replies

Automatically display coordinates of Model space grid onto Paper space.

Hi There,

I am working on a project of OS grids. My Intention is to try to display the model space coordinates of my grid on Paper Space automatically. I have created a template with 1km x 1Km of OS. I need to display this on Paper Space by a Grid of 10x10, but I want the Eastings (Xs) and Northings (Ys) to be displayed automatically on Paper Space because I want to use the same template for each tile and then make the readings interact with the grid residing in Model Space. I tried it in Model Space alone and it works fine when I use attributes with fields, but I do not know how to use it from Paper Space without disrupting the real reading of coordinates in Model Space.

I am attaching a drawing sample, and would appreciate if someone could help me in this, as I need to repeat this for each of 180 OS Tiles, (i.e. 180 times).

Regards

Hafid

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

f you need to work without affecting your template, I recommend using it as an external reference. Do you know how to use them?

Johanna.

Johanna Esteban

EESignature

Autodesk Expert Elite | Autodesk Certified Professional | AutoCAD Customer Council (Beta Tester for Windows & Mac)

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Dame Kudos! 😉
Si ha sido resuelta tu inquietud, selecciona 'Marcar como solución' para que otros usuarios la encuentren fácilmente.

Message 3 of 3

The best way should a program to do this. I wrote some solutions for this,
so i am thinking you have luck to find a solution in the www.
Or ask your programming service provider for a perfect special version for you what do 100% what you want and in your wanted style.

Sebastian

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta