Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically display coordinates of Model space grid onto Paper space.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
abdelhafidselougha4876
469 Views, 2 Replies

Automatically display coordinates of Model space grid onto Paper space.

Hi There,

I am working on a project of OS grids. My Intention is to try to display the model space coordinates of my grid on Paper Space automatically. I have created a template with 1km x 1Km of OS. I need to display this on Paper Space by a Grid of 10x10, but I want the Eastings (Xs) and Northings (Ys) to be displayed automatically on Paper Space because I want to use the same template for each tile and then make the readings interact with the grid residing in Model Space. I tried it in Model Space alone and it works fine when I use attributes with fields, but I do not know how to use it from Paper Space without disrupting the real reading of coordinates in Model Space.

I am attaching a drawing sample, and would appreciate if someone could help me in this, as I need to repeat this for each of 180 OS Tiles, (i.e. 180 times).

Regards

Hafid

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

f you need to work without affecting your template, I recommend using it as an external reference. Do you know how to use them?

Johanna.

Johanna Esteban

EESignature

Autodesk Expert Elite | Autodesk Certified Professional | AutoCAD Customer Council (Beta Tester for Windows & Mac)

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Dame Kudos! 😉
Si ha sido resuelta tu inquietud, selecciona 'Marcar como solución' para que otros usuarios la encuentren fácilmente.

Message 3 of 3

The best way should a program to do this. I wrote some solutions for this,
so i am thinking you have luck to find a solution in the www.
Or ask your programming service provider for a perfect special version for you what do 100% what you want and in your wanted style.

Sebastian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report