29 REPLIES 29
SOLVED
Message 1 of 30
Anonymous
36656 Views, 29 Replies

Autodesk DWG. This file is a TrustedDWG last saved by an Autodesk application

I have two student installs

one on home system one on laptop

I can open and edit all files on home system and school computer, but on my laptop, i get this message

Autodesk DWG.  This file is a TrustedDWG last saved by an Autodesk application or Autodesk licensed application.

worked  fine the first time i open cad and edited a drawing, and has had this red screen and message ever sence.

29 REPLIES 29
Message 21 of 30
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

There is no problem, OR?
But if you want to change: DWGCHECK
http://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2018/ENU/?guid=GUID-91E890BF-AEBD-4BCE-9663-1AFD595AA5E4

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
in reply to: Emmsleys

Even I am facing the same issue as in once you open the file ,the dwg is completly empty with no cursor as well,the cursor appears on the tab but not on the model space along with the dwg

@Emmsleys wrote:

Ok so to recap; 

• Happening with all files even a brand new file 
  • Unable to see new lines on drawn BUT are you able to see any work within a working drawing file? 
  • ONLY happening on your LAPTOP. PLEASE provide your system specs, which other releases you have/had of AUTOCAD on this operating system. 
  • If you suspect it is a graphics issue, have you verified your hardware meets the AutoCAD system requirements
  • any recent updates made to your graphics card? Have you applied them. 

Troubleshooting steps you should try; 

1. Log on as a different windows user, does the issue still happen?
  2. Uninstall/ Re-install Microsoft C++

3. Uninstall/ Re-install Microsoft .NET

4. Reset to settings to defaults

5. Apply all updates/service packs  

If that still doesn't not help or work I would recommend a Selective start up and then a uninstall/reinstall 

Steps for a selective start-up 

1. On the keyboard, hold down the WINDOWS key and then hit R.
  2. In the Run window, type MSCONFIG and then click OK.
  3. Click on "Normal startup" if it is not selected already.
  4. Under the Services tab, at the bottom of the window put a check on "Hide All Microsoft Services" and then click "Disable All."
  5. Under the Services tab, put a check in front of the FLEXnet Licensing Service; there could be two and may include 64 in the name.
  6. Under the Startup tab, click "Disable All."
  7. Click OK and then click Restart when prompted.

Turn off antivirus or internet security software if it has re-enabled itself. If it still works good under a selective startup, then go back into MSCONFIG and turn on all the services and reboot. This will tell you if the issue is coming from a service or a startup item. Once you know that, you can then go through the list, turning on one or two at a time (make notes as you go along), using a process of elimination to find the conflicting item. 

To put the computer back to a normal startup, open up MSCONFIG again and click "Normal startup" under the General tab. Click OK and then Restart.

Message 23 of 30
cadffm

And have you understood all the hints and tested, why are you just writing here

that you have the same problem, even though there is already this extensive answer?

Go through the steps, if you lack knowledge on individual points then write it down in detail,
Point by point. Everything you do not write, both positive and negative, we can not know.

The first test: Disable hardwareacceleration, command 3dconfig

Is it working now?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Mouse-...

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous

Me pasa lo mismo 😞 al final pudo solucionar ese problema?

Message 25 of 30
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

post 13 in this thread is marked as solution, you should start there...

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous

What the solution? I didn't get it. Please, let me know.

Message 27 of 30
cadffm

Able to post a reply, but not able to read (the thread, or just the as solution marked answer)?

What is YOUR problem?

About the message from topic

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/autodesk-dwg-this-file-is-a-trusteddwg-last-saved-by-an...

Otherwise, write about your problem

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

If I am getting above message when opening a Dwg file, does that mean -we cannot make any change in that? Or can we proceed with making update in that drawing and save and proceed further.

Message 29 of 30
cadffm

It means NOTHING, except the file was saved by a non AutoDesk/RealDWG software

and in this case, AutoCAD can not know about problems which could appear, because of unexpected data.

It's just a warning, nothing more.

You can disable the check - if you like (for me: I like the check&informations as text in my textscreen only..

https://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2022/ENU/?guid=GUID-91E890BF-AEBD-4BCE-9663-1AFD595AA5E4

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 30 of 30
mikababic2201

Lost dwg document. I had not save it corect. How can find it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta