Did you mean: 

AutoCAD signing into OneDrive

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mike_napoli
1340 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD signing into OneDrive

Good afternoon,

I'm not sure where to go.  I didn't find many posts about OneDrive.  I'm trying to sign AutoCAD 2021 into OneDrive.  However, my companies IT has it blocked.  I just got off a call with them and they can release it.  But they need the URL.  

When I try to sign in, I get to here and it says I need admin approval. 

Is there a URL for my IT department to do their thing.  Sorry, I'm a little lost on the lingo here.  Is there someone that they could contact to get the information?

Screenshot 2020-09-30 133821.jpg

When I click on the Have an admin account? It sends me here.

Screenshot 2020-09-30 133637.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rapidcad
in reply to: mike_napoli

Mike, is it possible to sign into your Autodesk desktop App? Maybe that is what you are trying to do but I'm not sure. Onedrive seemed to be giving me fits with signing in to Apple through my itunes last night but after quite a few different attempts I finally got things done. 

What type of AutoCAD license are you talking about? I'm familiar with the desktop but when it comes to using the web version I haven't looked into using it yet.

ADN CAD Developer/Operator
Message 3 of 5
mike_napoli
in reply to: rapidcad

I can use OneDrive as a disk drive in AutoCAD.  However AutoCAD keeps asking me to sign into OneDrive for the drawing history palette.  In order to sign in to use that feature I need an admin at my company to approve it.  But thy need a URL that they're trying to get through. (again, not used to the network lingo so not sure if I'm explaining it well).

Message 4 of 5
rapidcad

If you've done it before I think it would be located here...

rapidcad_0-1601494143705.png

ADN CAD Developer/Operator
Message 5 of 5
pendean

You need to have local admin rights in Windows on your PC to use the feature I believe: have your IT test it with you to confirm.

If your IT has you all locked up, you can't use this ability in AutoCAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta