Did you mean: 

question about toolbars

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
1209408285A
628 Views, 3 Replies

question about toolbars

My toolbar now appears to be in a simpler style, I want it to be the in an original way like every tool is expanded and easier to reach, not like now is all simplified, I tried to reset the profile but nothing changed, anyone knows what should I do?

Thank you!!

Below is what my toolbar looks like now,

1209408285A_0-1601491573352.png

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rapidcad
in reply to: 1209408285A

Hi. I believe what you are referring to is actually the Ribbon interface rather than a toolbar. The Ribbon can be toggled between four different styles of display, fully open, only displaying the large headings as a square, only displaying the titles and then collapsing the tiles completely and showing only the tab titles. Look for the small upward triangle  at the right end of the ribbon titles and pick it multiple times to show yourself what I am describing.

HTH

ADN CAD Developer/Operator
Message 3 of 4
cadffm
in reply to: 1209408285A

That's the RIBBON ("Toolbar" is the name of another graphic user interface, which is also available)

http://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2021/ENU/?guid=GUID-D20EF1D7-4135-48A7-B68E-65BF3BFF3D70

Can you see the TAB "HOME" ? right of the "Feature Apps" TAB is a small menu,

use it to toggle the ribbon style

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
1209408285A
in reply to: cadffm

Thank you! I clicked the arrow mark beside the feature apps and it changes to excatly what I want

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta