Did you mean: 

AutoCad license is not valid

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
jreichmeider
15504 Views, 8 Replies

AutoCad license is not valid

One of my coworkers has gotten this message a couple of times. When she clicks the link to "get genuine autocad" it takes her to a site asking for login and credit card info to buy autocad. We definitely have up to date licenses through Autodesk so I don't know why we would get this warning. I'm thinking it may be phony somehow. Has anyone else gotten this message?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Contact your reseller immediately to solve the problem, if you bought your licenses directly from Autodesk contact their support team. https://www.autodesk.com/support/contact-support

Message 3 of 9
jreichmeider
in reply to: jreichmeider

It doesn't look like there is any issue with the license. I have access to the autodesk admin portal for my company and it shows their license as verified and assigned. The only reason I'm a little suspicious is because we've had issues before with licensing, and its typically a different error message that would come up, and it wouldn't include a link directly to buying autocad.

Message 4 of 9
kcruser

We have same issue. Autodesk support indicated they were aware and 'working on it'.

Any resolution or new info?

Message 5 of 9

Hi Everyone,
We're currently investigating an incident with the error message "Your AutoCAD license is not valid",

please follow https://health.autodesk.com/ for up-to-date information.

Edit: Incident is now resolved: 

This issue has been resolved and customers should now be able to use the following Windows desktop products, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, and Civil 3D (versions 2016-2020). Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to resolve this issue.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 6 of 9
eli240832

We’re facing the same issue. Autodesk support said they’re aware and working on a fix.

Has there been any update or progress?

Message 7 of 9
pendean
in reply to: eli240832

@eli240832 wrote:

...Has there been any update or progress?

The post above yours says it is fixed: perhaps your exact issue is with different software versions or OS?

Also, visit your accounts page and read the literature that comes along with your software's patches and updates, see if you can spot it (then install it)

https://manage.autodesk.com/products/updates 

Message 8 of 9
cindymay750
in reply to: pendean

Thanks.

Message 9 of 9
loisjoan240

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ll check my software versions and see if that’s the issue. Good idea to look at the patch notes—I'll do that too. Fingers crossed it helps!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report