Did you mean: 

AutoCad license is not valid

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jreichmeider
11611 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad license is not valid

One of my coworkers has gotten this message a couple of times. When she clicks the link to "get genuine autocad" it takes her to a site asking for login and credit card info to buy autocad. We definitely have up to date licenses through Autodesk so I don't know why we would get this warning. I'm thinking it may be phony somehow. Has anyone else gotten this message?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Contact your reseller immediately to solve the problem, if you bought your licenses directly from Autodesk contact their support team. https://www.autodesk.com/support/contact-support

Message 3 of 5
jreichmeider
in reply to: jreichmeider

It doesn't look like there is any issue with the license. I have access to the autodesk admin portal for my company and it shows their license as verified and assigned. The only reason I'm a little suspicious is because we've had issues before with licensing, and its typically a different error message that would come up, and it wouldn't include a link directly to buying autocad.

Message 4 of 5
kcruser
in reply to: jreichmeider

We have same issue. Autodesk support indicated they were aware and 'working on it'.

Any resolution or new info?

Message 5 of 5

Hi Everyone,
We're currently investigating an incident with the error message "Your AutoCAD license is not valid",

please follow https://health.autodesk.com/ for up-to-date information.

Edit: Incident is now resolved: 

This issue has been resolved and customers should now be able to use the following Windows desktop products, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, and Civil 3D (versions 2016-2020). Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to resolve this issue.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta