Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD crashes continue after NVidia Quadro driver update.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
neilyj666
704 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD crashes continue after NVidia Quadro driver update.

@john.vellek I had hoped that installing this this would solve the problem of vanilla AutoCAD 2017 and 2018 partially opening and then crashing (although Civil 3D as AutoCAD 2017/2018 works with no issues) but it makes no difference

2017-11-09 15_53_21-NVIDIA Control Panel.jpg

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: neilyj666

Hi @neilyj666,

I am sorry that the crash is occurring and that the driver update seemed to have no affect.  Can you prepare a NFO file for me to look at? I am assuming that you do not have the opportunity to submit a report to Autodesk when this occurs. If you do, please give me the CER number.

Have you also tried updating  your .NET Framework to.NET 4.7.1?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: john.vellek

HI @neilyj666,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem or question. Please mark my post as an accepted solution if it resolved the issue or give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved. I would like to know if the .Net Framework upgrade resolved your crash issue.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta