Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2015 installation error

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
664 Views, 7 Replies

autocad 2015 installation error

when i was trying to install autocad 2015 on windows 10 it shows this error however it dosent stop there and also get up to the page where i have choose the componenets i need to install and after that it stops with an error installation failed.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

Is AutoCAD 2015 supported on Windows 10?

Have you searched for solutions to install on Windows 10?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> install autocad 2015 on windows 10

AutoCAD 2015 installation on Windows 10 does not work, but in your case it looks like it does not stop at the "usual position", I'm wondering that you got it up to the materials library. Sounds interesting.

Could you first verify that the file exists?

In case of F: is a DVD driver can you copy the complete content to your local harddisk and try to start the installer from that copy?

At least: is it a DVD or have you downloaded the setup media, if downloaded it might help to redownload the package.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

yes it is supported i had also installed autocad 2015 but i was reinstalling to add autodesk 360 and recap to my pc then i got this error

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

i am installing from iso file

Message 6 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> yes it is supported

Where did you get that info from? Can you show us a link to that info?

Look to that article >>>click<<< which states (currently) no, it's not supported.

>> i am installing from iso file

Where did you get the ISO-file from? I would redownload it as I think the package might have issues when that file is missing ... BTW is it missing?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

it is supported and i am using it but i was just reinstalling it  to add atodesk 360 and recap to it

Message 8 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

it's quite difficult to help if none of the questions are answered, so I'm out, sorry.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta