Did you mean: 

Appearance of selected objects

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1081 Views, 2 Replies

Appearance of selected objects

I recently  downloaded AC2019.  Due to technical issue, I had to delete my AC2018 install, so I had not setting to migrate from the earlier version,.  for the most part this has not been an issue with the exception of the appearance of selected geometry.  I seem to recall, that formally when I selected an object(s), the line type would convert to dashed.  Now the lines are converted to bold and somewhat fuzzy lines.    I am wondering if there is a setting that I can change to give me a different options for the appearance properties of selected objects.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

The selection preview controls can be found in OPTIONS>Selection.

Capture.PNG

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I am wondering if there is a setting that I can change to give me a different options for the appearance properties of selected objects. <<

you can get it by changing SELECTIONEFFECT and PRESELECTIONEFFECT system variables to 0 (zero) .

Command: SELECTIONEFFECT
Enter new value for SELECTIONEFFECT <0>: 

Command: PRESELECTIONEFFECT
Enter new value for PRESELECTIONEFFECT <0>: 

ffd.png

Imad Habash

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta