Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A student need help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
333 Views, 3 Replies

A student need help

Hello, I'm a student who just started autoCad few weeks ago. Currently, I'm facing issue with my drawing. The layout doesn't appear completely, what i've drew is appeared half only. Please guide and help me and much appreciate it.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, first of all those objects that are missing could be layers are freeze of defpoints change to another layer? second go to options and untick your hardware acceleration. thanks

gh.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Are all the objects that don't show up on the viewport either text, dimension or leader objects?
If so, are they annotative text/dimensions/leaders? Is the annotative scale of the objects different to the annotative scale of the viewport?

if you don't know how to check, here's how...

Open the properties pallette while you have one of them selected (type PROPERTIES), there should be an entry 'Annotative' yes/no

annotext.png

If they are annotative, check what annotative scale is assigned to them.

Then, in paper space, select your viewport and look at its properties:

vpscale.png

If the annotative scale of the viewport is different to the objects then they may not display.
Three solutions:
1. Make sure the scales are the same

2. Don't use annotative dims/text (just control the sizes/scales in model space)

2. Set your ANNOALLVISIBLE to 1 rather than 0. 

Message 4 of 4
gotphish001

All good suggestions so far, but if you post the dwg instead of just images you will get a definite answer faster instead of just guesses.

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report