AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como usar pan com magic mouse

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1165 Views, 4 Replies

Como usar pan com magic mouse

Costumava usar o MagicPrefs. Porém ele parou de funcionar.

O que devo fazer?

Grato.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

Please forgive me if I misunderstand your question as I am machine translating it to English. If I understand correctly, you are experiencing problems with your Magic Mouse and AutoCAD for Mac.  Please tell me which version of AutoCAD you are using. Please also tell me if you any idea of the actions that might have caused this or occurred at the same time. For instance, did you just upgrade to MacOS HighSierra?  The OS upgrade has been known to cause some problems and the easiest resolution is to uninstall and then reinstall your application.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 5
maxim_k

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi Grato,

here is the information from MagicPrefs site:

"MagicPrefs is more than 5 years old now and is no longer mantained, the functionality it provided was made possible by Api's that are now deprecated and reverse engineered private Apple frameworks. Apple is not likely to replace the deprecated Api's nor provide access to the underlying multitouch technology so that's the end of the line for MagicPrefs and similar software.
TLDR if it doesn't work anymore thats it, if it still works then its just a matter of time until it won't."

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if @maxim_k helped you with your problem or question. Please mark a post or posts as accepted solutions if they resolved the issue or give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Solo toca el space bar.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report