AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Manager will not appear [AutoCAD Electrical]

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
james.pillar6ZFJH
370 Views, 7 Replies

Sheet Set Manager will not appear [AutoCAD Electrical]

Recently my SSM palette undocked itself and ever since I have no way to bring it back or even open up a Sheet Set. I have tried to open up SSM in everyway that I think is possible but nothing seems to have an effect. I do not get an error it just simply runs the command and no palette or file opens.

I have tried opening it via 1) typing SSM into the command line, 2) Navigating to File --> Open Sheet Set --> open .dst, 3) add the SSM icon to a ribbon and click on it, 4) type CUI --> customize workspace --> palettes. I have even tried to create a new Sheet Set and it creates the file but will not allow me to interact with it. My coworkers can open and interact with the .dst so I know it isn't corrupted. 

I don't quite know what the issue is or if there is some obscure hidden setting not allowing me to open them but I would love to be enlightened. 

The topic title has been edited to improve findability by @alina.balkanskaia.

Labels (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Your dialog box for the SSM is probably not showing because its outside of monitor's screen.

Check this thread out,

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Dialog....

Message 4 of 8

I couldn't get the alt+space > m shortcut to work unless you first manage to click on the palette, even straight after command ssm

messing around on the cui I set the palette like this, apply it, the next time I opened autocad and did ssm it was docked to the left

jamesmcmillanNYR6A_0-1665744748395.png

the windows key + p approach seemed to work, but I haven't actually lost my palette

Message 5 of 8

I still can't seem to make the SSM open up or find it anywhere on the screen.
Message 6 of 8

Do you have one or 2 monitors ?

Message 7 of 8

I have 2 monitors but after not finding it on the first I unplugged my second, redid the prior steps, and still could not find it

Message 8 of 8

In case you are not aware, you have to change your computer "settings" to one monitor, you  can't just unplug the 2nd monitor

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report