AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify symbol library not working (ACADE 2018)...

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
1190 Views, 23 Replies

Modify symbol library not working (ACADE 2018)...

It seems I can't seem to get the Modify Symbol Library to work.  It locks up on the first drawing at this point....(see pic)

Capture.JPG

Any ideas?

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
jesusrperezd
in reply to: rhesusminus

I want to do this because all my drawings should have the same type of font: Romans, and 4 types of heights.

So, you are telling me if I go to my template and modify the style WD IEC to what I want, then all the symbol texts will be updated automatically in my drawing?  if yes so that is the solution, I already ran the script and the library update, so it wasn't necessary.

Message 22 of 24
rhesusminus
in reply to: jesusrperezd

Type STYLE on the command line.

Then find the WD and WD_IEC styles in the dialog, and change the font used by these styles.

You might have to type REGEN on the command line to see the changes.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 23 of 24
jesusrperezd
in reply to: rhesusminus

Hi there!, I'm still stuck on this, I inserted some symbols and change the style font/size but the block attributes do not change. I recorded a Video, I don't know what I am doing wrong!

Message 24 of 24
rhesusminus
in reply to: Anonymous

You will not be able to change the HEIGHT of the attributes by changing the text style. But fonts should change...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report