AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing Recovery Manager

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jallenDBQ7U
287 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing Recovery Manager

How is Drawing Recovery Manager suppose to work?  Since I have been getting video related program crashes I am losing work sometimes.

My ACADE shows a popup when I restart it saying I might have lost work.  I then see a window docked on the left side in my software.  When I click on the window it disappears and my project list then shows up.  I get to recover nothing and must browse to Windows temporary files to locate whatever might be available.  I couldn't find an icon for this command on the menu so I did the Customize Interface command and put my own on a toolbar.  When I click on it nothing happens.

Maybe I will be upgrading to 2023 sooner than planned.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: jallenDBQ7U

Isn't it just being "pushed down" by the project manager?

20220822 135207 thlct.png

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4
jallenDBQ7U
in reply to: rhesusminus

Thanks.  Mine refuses to show.  I undocked everything on the program and it is no where to be found when I click on the button.  I do see a flicker when I click on the button so the system is acknowledging that I clicked it.

I guess reinstall or upgrade to 2023 will be in the plans.

Message 4 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: jallenDBQ7U

And, typing DRAWINGRECOVERYHIDE won't make any difference?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

”Boost