AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Delayload

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jeff
7677 Views, 4 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Delayload

I am getting the following when trying to open certain files; 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Delayload "modlr23.dll" Module Not Found Exception at FD66A06Dh.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the program.  I have done multiple system re-starts.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated! 

USERNAME for clarity Kevin.Palmer edited the original subject: FATAL ERROR code

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: jeff

Fix the files, here i a list of the dozen ways to do that (no one method works all the time) https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCA...

Message 3 of 5
Kevin.Palmer

Hi @jeff,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, and thank you for posting your question here in the AutoCAD Architecture forum!

In addition to @pendean's suggestion, I would also ask what version of AutoCAD Architecture you are working in, and if you are fully updated? 

Message 4 of 5
Kevin.Palmer

Hi @jeff,

I'm just checking in to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestions that @pendean and I provided work for you?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 5 of 5
jeff
in reply to: Kevin.Palmer

We actually installed the update that was available and that cleared the
problem

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta