AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Budget Laptop

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
743 Views, 5 Replies

Best Budget Laptop

Hi Everyone! Can anyone recommend me best laptop under my budget? My budget is less than 1000$. I need laptop with numeric keypad. Laptop should not heat at all while playing games or rendering movies. Waiting for your reviews and recommendations.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Your budget is quite good. I would recommend you to go for Macbook. It has great battery timing and wonderful performance. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I don't wanna use any MacBook as they are expensive. I am talking about up models.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

There are many laptops with numeric keyboard in this budget. But Dell Inspiron 5000 is one of my favorite. Last month, I bought this for my daughter. It has wonderful features. I am not forcing you to definitely buy it, it's just my recommendation. You can also check other best laptops with numeric keypad rather than this.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thank You for your recommendation. I will check this and others too. After reading detailed reviews, I will buy one which I like the most.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I've seen that you are not looking for a MacBook as they are expensive for you, the wrong choice. I got my MacBook almost a year ago, and for programming and working, it is the best device I ever had. A MacBook air fits perfectly into your budget, and if you hesitate to take it, I think you lied about the money you are ready to give for a suitable device. I don't understand why you had to lie online as it is a place where nobody knows you, so why be ashamed of your budget while looking for a device for yourself? Buddy, if you need a good laptop, you need to do some economies; I recently came across some recommended budget percentages by Dave Ramsey. You should find them too; maybe they would help you the way they helped me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta