AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Budget Laptop

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
704 Views, 5 Replies

Best Budget Laptop

Hi Everyone! Can anyone recommend me best laptop under my budget? My budget is less than 1000$. I need laptop with numeric keypad. Laptop should not heat at all while playing games or rendering movies. Waiting for your reviews and recommendations.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Your budget is quite good. I would recommend you to go for Macbook. It has great battery timing and wonderful performance. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I don't wanna use any MacBook as they are expensive. I am talking about up models.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

There are many laptops with numeric keyboard in this budget. But Dell Inspiron 5000 is one of my favorite. Last month, I bought this for my daughter. It has wonderful features. I am not forcing you to definitely buy it, it's just my recommendation. You can also check other best laptops with numeric keypad rather than this.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thank You for your recommendation. I will check this and others too. After reading detailed reviews, I will buy one which I like the most.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I've seen that you are not looking for a MacBook as they are expensive for you, the wrong choice. I got my MacBook almost a year ago, and for programming and working, it is the best device I ever had. A MacBook air fits perfectly into your budget, and if you hesitate to take it, I think you lied about the money you are ready to give for a suitable device. I don't understand why you had to lie online as it is a place where nobody knows you, so why be ashamed of your budget while looking for a device for yourself? Buddy, if you need a good laptop, you need to do some economies; I recently came across some recommended budget percentages by Dave Ramsey. You should find them too; maybe they would help you the way they helped me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report