Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
331 Views, 10 Replies

Template

Dear Expert,

I have required Assembly mark with quantity (as per image) in assembly drawing.

I tried. But, not get result. Please to be guided.

Thanks & Regards
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
FAB. DETAILER
My body Your body Every body is Just SOIL body

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

@S.MANICKAVASAGAM Please open the drawing style you are using for detailing of assemebly than go to tiltle and fill the token#Height(4.70)%Quantity ~ %ItemNumber ~ %MainPartPosNum#Newline#Height(2.80)#Bold(0)#Underline(0)(%Quantity @ E1)(%Coating)

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: S.MANICKAVASAGAM

Hi @ArjunGaba,

can you explain me your token - assembly?

Many thanks in advance

Message 4 of 11
ArjunGaba
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous  Please see link below the list of tokens . Tokens are used to pullout the data into drawings. Click on attached link for tokens http://help.autodesk.com/view/ADSTPR/2018/ENU/?guid=GUID-8831F91F-4AFE-489C-8DCD-CDED8DD64DD1 

Message 5 of 11
ArjunGaba

@Anonymous  for Quantity i.e %Quantity is used 

Message 6 of 11
S.MANICKAVASAGAM

Dear Expert,

Template is call off.

ie, How many assembly quantity in model with assembly position number, some text.

Ex.   3 Nos. REQUIRED TIE BEAM MKD. 2TB1

Here,  3 -  Assembly quantity in entire model

2TB1 - Assembly position number

TIE BEAM - Given in member user attribute / any one.

Nos. REQUIRED, MKD - Simple text.

Thanks & Regards
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
FAB. DETAILER
My body Your body Every body is Just SOIL body

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: ArjunGaba

Hi @ArjunGaba,

can i use these Tokens for my Drawing Number  - e.g. in processes, in the title block?

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 11

@S.MANICKAVASAGAM  Use "%Quantity No.s REQUIRED %USERATTR1 MKD. %MainPartPosNum"

PUT IT INTO TITLE BOX  You can know more token from below link https://www.graitec.com/faq-item/faq-2455-which-are-the-available-tokens-in-the-pag/ 

Message 9 of 11
ArjunGaba

Yes See attached link https://www.graitec.com/faq-item/faq-2455-which-are-the-available-tokens-in-the-pag/  it will explain you better 

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: S.MANICKAVASAGAM

In the Procesmanager, I have 6 Tokens for my Drawing No. creation only (see attachement). Can I use here also the another Tokens (e.g.  for page header)?

Message 11 of 11
ArjunGaba

@Anonymous  This location is for Drawing file name . Be careful using it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report