Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete unused label types

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stuart_mcleod1
208 Views, 2 Replies

How to delete unused label types

Hi all,

I am trying to delete some label names that I have created that I no longer need.  I'm still relatively new to Advance Steel and have been adding some new labels with appropriate criteria to suit my workflow.  This has mostly been successful, but I now have a few old label names that I created when I was faffing about trying to figure things out.  For example, see screenshot below.  I no longer want "Copy of Empty Attached beam" to appear in the list of available preset label types.  It's not doing any harm to be fair.  It would just be nice to condense the list a little.

stuart_mcleod1_1-1685406413541.png

Thank you in advance.  I hope there's a solution!

I'm still only a few jobs in with my advance steel career.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You could do this in the management tools in the Table Editor.
Open the Databases and filter for "manual":

Sebastian_Eiche_0-1685429521888.png

Right Mouse button click on the field in front of the key and then choose delete:

Sebastian_Eiche_1-1685429582453.png

Sebastian Eiche
Application Engineer @Mensch und Maschine acadGraph

EESignature

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Message 3 of 3

Many thanks.  I felt for sure it would be in the management tools somewhere.  Thank you for showing me the way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report