Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing BOM Template

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
275 Views, 2 Replies

Drawing BOM Template

Dear Expert,

My own drawing BOM Template inserted in drawing & updated. After that the drawing detail  is exploded.

The drawing BOM Template location & size are disturbed in exploded drawing. What issue? How  to rectify? https://autode.sk/3qAZ1Xp 

Thanks & Regards
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
FAB. DETAILER
My body Your body Every body is Just SOIL body

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

When inserting your list you ticked all four corners thus trying to lock the deposition of al four corners. This would prevent the list from growing to show the required lines of data. This was ignored and the list changed size. I think this is the cause of your problem. I have never seen a list with all four corners locked.

if you place the list at the top of the sheet it should be able to grow downwards so you lock only the top two corners. this fixes the width and scale of the list but allows the length to grow to add as many lines as required. The list will not move when updating now.  It will stay in the corner where you put it.  This is how the lists are done on all the UK prototypes and we have never seen a list move or change scale when exploding a drawing.

Please try that.

Aleck Giles, Structures Consultant, Graitec
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

LinkedIn
Message 3 of 3

Dear Expert,

Thanks for your detailed reply.  Please see the below link.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/advance-steel/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

In my Template was one point in orgin. Now, my issue is cleared.

Thanks & Regards
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
FAB. DETAILER
My body Your body Every body is Just SOIL body

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report