cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel (spreadsheet) support for exporting/importing members and their permissions

Excel (spreadsheet) support for exporting/importing members and their permissions

Excel (spreadsheet) support for exporting members and their permissions, like we already have now. But also to have the ability to make changes in that spreadsheet file and import back to your ACC/BIM360 account admin area. The hope would be to remove module access in batches. Especically  when you have a ton of external people who have been added that would be impossible (or at least mind numbingly slow) to update their module accesses across the board.

A bonus idea, make it possible to update default roles and be able to apply them universally if wanted. I just checked my analytics and I am way over users vs licenses because I did not know how the BIM360 module access worked in terms of licenses. 

In case you didnt know, anyone outside of your company adds to your capacity of seats vs licenses. FYI

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.

Autodesk Design & Make Report