Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360: Sheets sort order

A360: Sheets sort order

sheetsorder by creation.png

In A360 the sheets showing up upon a Revit Model Uploaded appear by order of creation.

My actual top sheet (A301 - SECTIONS) was the first sheet created for this project. 

suggestion: propose a sort order by alphanumeric; i.e we should get the following:

sheetsorder by sheet number.png

13 Comments
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support

Thanks Kal for posting this idea and we will share it with the team.  

Bud Schroeder

Autodesk Inc.

CharlesBerteaux
Advisor

This is definately a need. We order sheets in a particular way. We've shared these hubs with people like plan reviewers, or just taking an iPad to a meeting, and it looks nothing like how the model browser is actually structured.

Chuck.Ross
Enthusiast

Yes - we need a way to order the sheets manually (In case sheets aren't alpha numeric...crazy clients...) - as well as automatically alpha/numerically..

Thanks,

Chuck

GPETTERSON
Participant

Very big issue and I would think might be fairly easy to solve.  Sheet order needs to be organized both at the A360 site as well when you are checking it off in Revit with the views for A360 tab.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a must if people expect to be using A360 to view documents. Being able to create a preset list of sheets that can be arranged alphabetically & manually if necessary would really help.

Chad-Smith
Advisor

Recently came across this, and it definitely needs to be numerical order.

Hi, 

We recently made a fix for this, can you please verify that the sort order is working as expected ? Let us know if you are still seeing an issue.

thanks,

Rahul.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rahul,

I just checked my model on A360 to look at the sheets. The order seems good at first, but as a scroll down there are still lots of sheets out of order. The old UI doesn’t even load anything, the mouse just spins. I recall that the ipad works fine. Is there a fix for this anytime soon?

A360 sheet order.JPG

Chad-Smith
Advisor

So far so good on my end.

Thanks for the update.

jkidder
Collaborator

We need a way to short sheets non-alphanumerically (either a manual reordering of sheets when selecting them for A360 or by specifying prameter sort order like in the project browser.  We always have a G-001 cover sheet that comes before any A sheets.  We use extra parameters to sort these in the project browser and on sheet lists.  The way it currently works is tolerable for in-house review but looks unprofessional if we were to share with clients, agencies, contractors or consultants.

DNP0
Explorer

Has the sheet view order issue been resolved?  I've tried using the Autodesk Viewer with both IE and Chrome for a Revit 2015 file and neither will present the sheet views (as thumbnail or list) by alpha-numeric order?  Am I missing an option?

Thanks.

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Anonymous
Not applicable

This still isnt solved 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report