Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if......

What if......

What if a 360 Team viewer have the same utilities like glue? sections etc....

What if a 360 Team viewer give me the choice to select multiple items and export them like a table with its information, ID, tags, last version etc...

3 Comments
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Hello Jose,

Thanks for posting your feedback and these are great ideas. Can you re post this in our IdeaStation. That way we can open it up to comments from other members and also kudos. We look at these all the time to see what you guys would like to see in A360. Here is the direct link to the IdeaStation.

A360 IdeaStation:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-ideastation/idb-p/206

Also check out some of the other ideas there, and see if you like them. If you do, add a comment and kudo so we can see that you are interested in those as well.

Thanks again for your post and looking forward to seeing it in the IdeaStation.
BrettWright
Community Manager

Hi Jose,

In addition to your posting these ideas into the ideastation as my colleague Bud has suggested, would you also please provide a bit more detail for how you'd use this functionality? It's super helpful for us to get a deeper understanding around each use case for the request, as well, it'll also help others (that would vote your idea up) to understand too.

• A360 Team to be like Glue?  is it jus the sectioning, markup, and measure capabilities that you'd like to see built into A360, or other specific functions as well?? Please provide specifics.

• Ability to select multiple items and export them like a table with its information, ID, tags, last version etc.? I'd as well love to know more about how you'd use this functionality, and for whom? Is there a specific task that you (and others) are having to do all the time that this would eliminate? Please provided any detail you can.

Thanks again for sharing your insight. It'll definitely help us make A360 better.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What I means is.

1. In glue, when I upload a model, I can make a section of the model, change some color, generate and store some views, check clashes, measure elements, exchange with a management system, merge models, etc, so this utilities will be awesome if they could be at the 360team projects, 360 Team is more usefully by its organized presentation, multi device compatibility, Revit support and licensing schema, but, when I try work with a rvt model, it’s a mess

For example, I have to check an interior wall at floor 5 on 8 floors building, I modeled it on revit with phases and levels, the rvt model comes to A360T with  only one full 3d view and the rvt sheets, but omits the others 3d views and phases I was modeled on, so if I want to check an interior wall on floor 5 its no possible, and the explode model tool its useless because explodes the model item by item and I don’t stand what is what, my only choice after so many probes and mistakes was export from revit as dwfx format to keep the most revit information as possible, but it have limitations like change sheets names, omits in some cases elements on sheets etc...    

1. When I have to pay the work over an specific walls on floor 5, for example, and at the construction field, I doesn’t have a power full PC running Revit, A360T it’s the best choice to check the work advance over mobile device, so I need the ability to mark the finished walls on model, assign a finished percent and generate a list, nothing fancy, it will be a simple itemsID list, attach that list over A360T platform to office team and alert them the pay authorization.

I hope be clear, sorry for my English

Jose Buitrago

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report