Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Viewer: Website embed issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
danp
438 Views, 3 Replies

A360 Viewer: Website embed issues

Hi All, I noticed when embedding a 3d model (as seen in this A360 blog post) I run into a couple issues:

1. The full screen feature doesn't working on mobile devices. Is this something that will be added or fixed? 

2. Again when on a mobile device I notice some of the drawings get buggy turning colors from green, red to black. I’m assuming this might be an issue with the slow internet speed and processing power of a phone/tablet. Anyway around this?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: danp

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting your question and can you share with us what type of mobile device this is and what browser it is using?   I have looked at this on my iPAD Pro and it looks pretty good, but typically I use the A360 Mobile app for viewing my files on tablets and phones.    I also have not seen any other reports like this come in, so can you share a screenshot along with details about what type of mobile device this is? 

Thanks in advance for getting us more details and have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Tags (3)
Message 3 of 4
danp
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

HI Bud, I'm using an iPhone and iPad with Safari. I've attached a couple images below of the weird coloring that was happening to the models. I haven't been able to recreate this issue in a while. Maybe a browser update fixed the problem?

Iphone examples  (3).pngIphone examples  (2).png

The full screen option still isn't working. After clicking the full screen icon, nothing but text that says "full screen" pops up. 

iphone-models.jpg

Message 4 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: danp

Thanks Dan for the update and screenshots. I will pass this by the team, and you may also want to post this as an idea in our Idea board to better support full screen using Mobile browsers.  Right not I don't believe we are doing anything to optimize this for mobile.   

Here is a link to the idea board. 

A360 Idea board:

Thanks again for the screenshots and more details on this, and have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report