Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: Rendered animation frames are incomplete

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nvglayosa
268 Views, 2 Replies

HELP: Rendered animation frames are incomplete

Hiii, I'm having problems with a short 64 frame animation I'm rendering out of 3DS Max/Arnold Renderer. The first and last set of frames are not properly rendered while the middle frames seem to be just fine. On a second try with a simpler animation path, all of the frames come out unrendered. I also attached a recording of my rendering setup and how it looks like in the render preview. What's wrong and how can I fix this? Thanks!

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: nvglayosa

It looks like the precalculation frames that are used to interpolate the frames that come affer them. What happens if you set the start to -10 and the end to 10 frames longer? I think if you do, you can have full and nice renders for your '0' to 'End' timeline. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
CiroCardoso3v
in reply to: nvglayosa

Any chance you can share this scene with the settings? Something doesn't feel right.

Lead Enviroment Artist @Axis Studios

Arnold Discord Server

Ciro Cardoso

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report