Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2017 vray render problem

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
5889 Views, 10 Replies

3ds max 2017 vray render problem

Hello everyone, im new in using vray , and i have a big problem ! When i try render my scene ,ends up white , what may cause that problem ? It tells me as a warning : the scene is too far from the original and may cause problem with rays . Is this the reason it turns out white? Thank you 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

open ( Environment and effect by click on 8 ) and change Exposure control to vray exposure control ,If it did't work attach your file to check it .1.png

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

Hi and thank you for answering! i cant attach my file here because its private, this with the exposure didnt work out 😕 Before using Vray , i used to using mental ray. Is there any settings that i should have change and maybe thats why it doesn't work ? Also i have put vray sun, vray materials, is there something missing for a complete render? Just tell me what should i looking for because im lost, thank you ! 🙂 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous

Hello !@Anonymous

Ok no problem , can you attach  screen shots for render settings window and (environment & effect )?

Message 5 of 11
rendermaster

along with vray exposure stated above, if you are using vray....your material should be vray also. and for the lights settings, you need to choose vray shadow. 

Ronel Katigbak Pabico

3D Generalist / Animator / Renderer/ Graphics Designer

Autodesk Student Ambassador Platinum
YouTube Channel l Linked l Facebook l Blogs

Message 6 of 11
jamesw

Try adjusting the exposure. The scene may be over exposed. 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

Well i just noticed that the white scene appears only when i use the physical camera. When i have top view without camera it seems normal now, except some objects that doesnt appear at all, why is that? 

Message 8 of 11
jamesw

Physical camera has its own exposure control under the camera settings. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: jamesw

Ok thank you i will check it ! What about the objects that dont appear at all in the render frame buffer?

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

renderingbproblem
SHOP.jpgcloud type texture all the time i render an image what can i do ?

Message 11 of 11
basakbc007

thanks a lot a@hmed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report