Community
3ds Max Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extrude easy to crash

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
krystian.slusarz
547 Views, 1 Reply

Extrude easy to crash

Hey 3d max devs.
I love the new functionality of extrude. It can save hell lot of time when modelling. I hope you guys add even more functionality to it, to cover most of the edge-cases (if it's possible)

Now I have this scenario where i have a box outside of the boundaries of my main mesh, and when i try to extrude it inwards, it freezes the whole program. it works ok with other shapes (like cylinder), of course with buggy results, but it doesn't crash. So far it only does that with a box :<

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: krystian.slusarz

I CAN reproduce this. As soon as the end of the cube meets its other end, crash. You've found a bug I believe. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report