Community
3ds Max Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Autodesk Software for Creating 3D Models for a Hair Clinic Website?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
samantha_josephhh
99 Views, 1 Reply

Best Autodesk Software for Creating 3D Models for a Hair Clinic Website?

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to create 3D models for hair restoration procedures on my best hair transplant clinic website. Which Autodesk software would you recommend for high-quality, realistic 3D modeling and rendering?
Thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: samantha_josephhh

It's a little difficult to know since you don't really explain much about what you are trying to achieve visually. But, both 3ds Max and Inventor are capable of making fantastic models and photo real renders. Max can also do animation and a lot of other things to assist your efforts to create various kinds of media. Maya can do the same kinds of things as Max but I think Maya has a little bit harder learning curve. 

While Inventor and Max can produce high quality models and photo real renders, Inventor is for hard core product design. I'd think that Max is probably your best bet for having flexibility to do all kinds of things. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report